Name: "cafe cubano orangered flash"
Upgrading from 2.8.0
Important Note: please see the Upgrading Guide if you are using Mysql or H2 database, and are upgrading from Rundeck 2.8.0.
A DB schema change requires a manual fix before upgrading.
Upgrading from Earlier versions
- See the Upgrading Guide
This release is primarily bug fixes.
Some other changes:
- If a step has an Error Handler that is marked as "keepgoing on success", then Error level log output from the step is changed to Normal level
- Executions that were running when the Rundeck server was shutdown will be set to "Incomplete" when the server restarts.
- Some internal library versions were upgraded
- Alex Honor (ahonor)
- Greg Schueler (gschueler)
- Loïc Blot (nerzhul)
- Sean Reifschneider (linsomniac)
- Add documentation for unlimited max token expiration time if set to 0
- single valued options with "selected=true" fetched from remote URL don't work
- 2.8: ACL policy causes exception for matching clause of a resource attribute that is not present
- single valued options with "selected=true" fetched from remote URL should not used on run again
- Framework ssh timeout value used for both connect and command max time
- Potential fix to #2538
- Exception: property not found: framework.var.dir
- Exception when exporting archive without project_acl authorization
- Problem adding the first api token
- Strange code editor behavior: delete option doesn't work
- Fix problem with S3 plugin
- Documentation: Changing wording of project global variable override.
- Issue exporting job with node intersection
- Documentation fix: java 8 is required
- js issue when running job from popup
- Generated tokens always are created with same user roles
- Job Editor completion helper breaks when editing a job with a file upload
- LocalCommand: empty option variable is not expanded
- SCM GIT job exports different on different servers
- java.lang.NullPointerException on debian jessie install
- Update postgresql connector to 42.0.0
- API: Rundeck 2.8.0, Token creation response for api v18 request is incorrect
- Reduce Error logs on steps with Error Handler
- Ad hoc scheduled executions could not be rescheduled after a restart and will be killed
- Cleaned up executions marked as "incomplete"
- Add autocomplete to notification fields in job editor
- Improve slow db queries related to activity page and home page
- Update not-yet-commons-ssl dependency to 0.3.17
- Update jackson-databind to 126.96.36.199
- Upgrade jsch to 0.1.54
- Simplify rdb queries for project home page statistics
- Scheduled job executions broken after restart
- Rescheduling ad hoc execution fails when restarting rundeckd
- rd-acl test suggests incorrect policy for key storage