# Version 2.0.2-SNAPSHOT
# Release 2.0.2
This is a bugfix release.
Important Upgrade Note: This bug Issue 661 is caused by the VARCHAR length being too small for a database column. Unfortunately grails won't automatically update the VARCHAR size when you upgrade.
If you are using a different database (mysql, etc.), you will have to update your schema manually.
If you are using H2, you can use this script to update your database:
- Shutdown rundeck
- Run rundeck-2.0.2-h2-upgrade.sh
- Start rundeck
- David Wittman
- Greg Schueler
- Alex Honor
- Grammar fix in Job editor view
- Import of an Exported Rundeck Project Results in "No such property: year for class: java.lang.String"
- Plugin development guide broken into per plugin pages
- Custom Attributes unusable in dynamic filters
- Required options are not visible when the job page is refreshed
- [2.0.1] Option field is split when use Run Again... button
- Rundeck 2.0.1 - cron settings reset in ui
- Rundeck 2.0.1 - Improve look of unauthorized access pages
- Activity page: can show activity for wrong project
- Project import: failure if execution workflow has nodeStep jobref
- Rundeck 2.0.1 - Can not hide 'Command' / adhoc section
- Update upstart init script to allow service stop command
- Rundeck can't be stopped/restarted on Ubuntu
- Show all tags button doesn't work correctly on Job run page
- rundeck 2.0.1 - change target nodes - sql error when run is activated
- Rundeck 2.0.1 - remove UUID doesn't work when uploading job definition
- Rundeck 2.0.1 - 2013 copyright in footer
- Export archive failed with NullPointerException in Rundeck 2.0.0