# Version 2.10.0
# Release 2.10.0
Name: "cafe mocha teal glass"
# Upgrading from Earlier versions
- See the Upgrading Guide
- GUI editable Resource Model source plugins. Allows the xml/yaml/json resource data to be edited in the GUI.
- The built-in File model source can be marked as "writeable", allowing admins to edit the resources file in the GUI
- GUI editable ACLs. Modify the aclpolicy yaml files in the GUI and see validation info.
- Jobs can define Notifications in the event of Average Duration Exceeded
- API updated to allow user profile modifications
- Job Filters can specify whether a job is scheduled
- Key Value Data capture Log Filter can capture a value and specify a hardcoded name for the variable
Plus: bug fixes, documentation typo fixes
- Greg Schueler (gschueler)
- Michihito Shigemura (shigemk2)
# Bug Reporters
- Fix typo in tutorials/project-setup
- Execution log storage partial checkpointing
- Key Storage Selector doesn't work on Config Page
- List Future Schedule on jobsAjax
- ACL File editor
- Feature: GUI editable File resource model sources
- Api endpoint to modify user profile.
- Jobs filter enhancement
- Named pattern log filter
- Job Notification for jobs exceeding average duration
- API acl system level bug