Name: "cafe au lait seagreen sunglasses"
This release has primarily bugfixes.
- CLI tools can authenticate to the server using environment variables instead of the credentials stored in the framework.properties file.
Upgrading to 2.5
Note: We've attempted to maintain compatibility with previous plugins, but due to changes in the core library, Rundeck may have issues loading or running some plugins.
Please report issues found to Github issues.
See the Upgrading Guide
- Greg Schueler (gschueler)
- Job with a negative threadcount causes exception when using Orchestrator
- Failed job runs not shown in 'failed' tab
- Information missing from aclpolicy docs
- Saved Node Filters shown in all projects, will show node results from other projects
- Job copy: Data Binding Failed
- Archive import fails if db still has varchar(7) in actionType column
- running rd-project without -p argument causes NPE
- Change to "If a step fails" selection for workflow isn't persisted
- Email Reporting Error On Success
- rd-acl create -i doesn't correctly parse node tags in resource section
- rd-acl test with -t tags doesn't work properly
- Rundeck start fails in Tomcat 7 on Win2012
- Error requesting json on API
- Updating job with orchestrator fails
- Incomplete view in Node list
- Limiting execution output through API with lastlines seems to be off by 2
- Rundeck rpm package should conditionally restart the service on upgrade
- No signature of method: rundeck.services.ProjectService.exportProjectToFileAsync() when trying to export project archive with the DB storage type
- Key Storage - DB Backend Exception - Could not obtain current Hibernate Session
- Unable to save changes to jobs using Local Command node step
- 2.5 debian package should require java 7
- Bulk Delete Execution Failing
- JettyCombinedLdapLoginModule -> case sensitve
- Email Notifications Broken - ERROR NotificationService
- Jobs don't complete: Data truncation: Data too long for column 'action_type' at row 1
- rundeck.gui.login.welcomeHtml option is not rendering HTML
- org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Feature not supported: "isWrapperFor"
- documentation: workflow node step plugin java interface shown is wrong
- Documentation: Missing execution data attributes on notification plugin page
- Re-write command line tools to support auth w/o properties file.