# Job plugins
# Node Steps
- Datadog Node Step Plugins (Enterprise)
- Jira Node Step Plugins (Enterprise)
- SQL Runner (Enterprise)
- VMWare Operations Node Step Plugin (Enterprise)
- Command step
- Script step
- Script file
- Script URL
- Job reference
- Copy file
- Local command
- Data node
- HTTP Request
# Workflow Steps
- Azure Job Steps (Enterprise)
- Datadog Workflow Step Plugins (Enterprise)
- File Transfer (Enterprise)
- Github (Enterprise)
- Jira Workflow Step Plugins (Enterprise)
- Progress Badge (Enterprise)
- ServiceNow (Enterprise)
- VMWare Step Plugins (Enterprise)
- Pager Duty (Enterprise)
- Ansible module
- Ansible playbook inline
- Ansible playbook
- Global variable
- Flow control
- Job state conditional
- Log data step
- Refresh project nodes
- Data step
Notification plugins allow Rundeck to communicate changes in job execution state and notify other users of successful or failed runs. For a general explanation on how job notifications work, see Job Notifications.
- Jira Notification Plugins (Enterprise)
- Datadog Notification Plugin (Enterprise)
- PagerDuty Notification Plugin (Enterprise)
- ServiceNow Notification Plugin (Enterprise)
- Slack Notification Plugin (Enterprise)
# Workflow Strategy
The Workflow Strategy determines how the steps are processed within a Job's Workflow.
# Node Orchestrator
Typically, Rundeck processes nodes in the exact order that they are specified within a Job definition. An Orchestrator Plugin allows this run order to be modified by selecting a subset of nodes. This would be useful in order to limit concurrent executions during a deployment or gradually role out a new job to allow for testing.
The Bundled plugins support random selection, ordering by ranked tier, or specifying a percentage of nodes to target. If more logic or specificity is required, the Enterprise edition supports the selection of a single node based upon the value of an attribute.
# Log Filters
Log Filters can transform or aggregate output from one or more Workflow states.
# Content Converters
Content Converters are not added directly to Jobs, but can be used by Log Filters and Step plugins to render log output as HTML or Markdown within the Rundeck User Interface.