# Release 3.3.3
Name: "onion ring powderblue globe"
This is a jam packed release! We've been working closely with many of our partners to enhance Rundeck's integration capabilities. Below is a list of the new integration features included in 3.3.3:
A full suite of plugins for Datadog. It's now possible to use Datadog as a Node Source for your infrastructure, Send Datadog event payloads as a Workflow/Node Step or Notification, and Mute/Unmute hosts during a workflow
New PagerDuty Workflow Steps for "Escalate Incident", "Run Response Play" and "Send V2 Event".
Updated and enhanced ServiceNow plugins allow job writers to add any field to the respective tables for incidents and change records.
A new Amazon Web Services (AWS) SNS Webhook Plugin streamlines setup of SNS services that trigger Rundeck jobs by responding with the appropriate setup response payload.
A new GitHub Webhook Plugin allows for using GitHub webhook secrets and also responds to setup confirmation payloads.
Also included are some important performance updates that help Rundeck scale with your organization. The Project List Page now has pagination turned on by default and other areas of the product were refined for faster response times with larger Rundeck data sets.
- Increase jetty max form keys to 2000 (opens new window)
- Update openssh plugin version to 2.0.1 (opens new window)
- Migrate pre spring boot 2 cookie configs to valid configs (opens new window)
- HttpOnly session cookie disabled by default on Rundeck 3.3.X (opens new window)
- ACL List paging (opens new window)
- Fix read validation of a job from another project (opens new window)
- Force a retry when executing script if file is busy because chmod executed just before (opens new window)
- Paged Project List (opens new window)
- Fix: "Null hostname value" (opens new window)
- Bring minio client library up to 7.1.0 (opens new window)
- Fix reflective access warning for java.util.logging. (opens new window)
- Show project Readme on home page only when configured (opens new window)
- Enable dynamic property values in vue plugin UIs, fix Icon node enhancer plugin (opens new window)
- Fix logging system initialization (opens new window)
- Upgrade pywinrm to 2.0.9 (opens new window)
- Rundeck Job Replication plugin not pushing changes to remote Rundeck (opens new window)
- Change http return when execution status is passive from 503 to 200 (opens new window)
- Upgrade axios from 0.18.1 to 0.19.2 (opens new window)
- Security upgrade lodash from 4.17.15 to 4.17.16 (opens new window)
- Plugin UI Enhancement (opens new window)
- README content always appears on the Project Home page (3.3.0-PREVIEW2) (opens new window)
- Jobref not using target project acls to validate if it can be executed (opens new window)
- Greg Schueler (gschueler)
- Greg Zapp (ProTip)
- Jaime Tobar (jtobard)
- Loren Jamison (sornerol)
- Stephen Joyner (sjrd218)
- Luis Toledo (ltamaster)
- Chris McG (chrismcg14)
# Bug Reporters