# Release 3.3.11
Name: "Onion ring slategray phone"
Package repositories have moved!
Please read the new instructions for downloading Rundeck from our new package repositories.
SCM plugins provide Source Code Management for jobs allowing Rundeck admins to track versions and export and/or import definitions using a remote Git repository. With this release, the plugins are faster and more reliable in both Open Source and Enterprise versions.
# Enterprise Updates
- Fix: Job save fails if single cluster member in passive mode
- Sec: Addresses OWASP security findings.
# Core Product Updates
- Fix: #6982 Plugin meta was not deleted with project (opens new window)
- Fix: Fix SCM job sourceId not appearing in exported file path (opens new window)
- Fix: SCM import of renamed jobs (opens new window)
- Fix: deleted jobs not reflected in project synch state (opens new window)
- Fix: SCM job import action when both import/export are enabled can show incorrect status (opens new window)
- Fix: SCM Loader Fix and Sync Config Changes (opens new window)
- Retrieve scheduled executions without using cache (opens new window)
- Fix: "Show all" button on Jobs list is not clickable #1464 (opens new window)
- Fix: Fix error when parsing user roles that contain commas (opens new window)
- Fix: Job execution through the API without Node selected by default will fail if nodes required (opens new window)
- Fix: Pass username to UserGroupSource script plugins (opens new window)
- Enh: Add indexes to Execution and LogFileStorageRequest to improve performance. (opens new window)
- Sec: Update lib dependency versions for bouncy castle, hibernate, jackson,… (opens new window)
- Fix: SCM delete nows performs a clean before deleting the configuration (opens new window)
- Fix: SCM multiple issues with SCM Plugins (opens new window)
- Fix multiple SCM Integration Issues (opens new window)
- Sec: Update AWS source model plugin modules to enhance security (opens new window)
- Sec: Bump Jetty to 9.4.38.v20210224 (opens new window)
- Imad Jafir (imad6639)
- Greg Schueler (gschueler)
- Luis Toledo (ltamaster)
- Rodrigo Navarro (ronaveva)
- Carlos Eduardo (carlosrfranco)
- Miguel Ramos (mishingo)
- Stephen Joyner (sjrd218)
- Greg Zapp (ProTip)
- Christopher McCarroll-Gilbert (chrismcg14)
- Forrest Evans (fdevans)
For MySQL users: Starting with Rundeck
3.3.4 the MySQL JDBC driver is no longer be
bundled with the distributions. See the Upgrade Guide
for instructions to ensure your Rundeck installation can still connect to MySQL after upgrading.