Name: "Onion ring slategray phone"
Package repositories have moved!
Please read the new instructions for downloading Rundeck from our new package repositories.
SCM plugins provide Source Code Management for jobs allowing Rundeck admins to track versions and export and/or import definitions using a remote Git repository. With this release, the plugins are faster and more reliable in both Open Source and Enterprise versions.
- Fix: Job save fails if single cluster member in passive mode
- Sec: Addresses OWASP security findings.
Core Product Updates
- Fix: #6982 Plugin meta was not deleted with project
- Fix: Fix SCM job sourceId not appearing in exported file path
- Fix: SCM import of renamed jobs
- Fix: deleted jobs not reflected in project synch state
- Fix: SCM job import action when both import/export are enabled can show incorrect status
- Fix: SCM Loader Fix and Sync Config Changes
- Retrieve scheduled executions without using cache
- Fix: "Show all" button on Jobs list is not clickable #1464
- Fix: Fix error when parsing user roles that contain commas
- Fix: Job execution through the API without Node selected by default will fail if nodes required
- Fix: Pass username to UserGroupSource script plugins
- Enh: Add indexes to Execution and LogFileStorageRequest to improve performance.
- Sec: Update lib dependency versions for bouncy castle, hibernate, jackson,…
- Fix: SCM delete nows performs a clean before deleting the configuration
- Fix: SCM multiple issues with SCM Plugins
- Fix multiple SCM Integration Issues
- Sec: Update AWS source model plugin modules to enhance security
- Sec: Bump Jetty to 9.4.38.v20210224
- Imad Jafir (imad6639)
- Greg Schueler (gschueler)
- Luis Toledo (ltamaster)
- Rodrigo Navarro (ronaveva)
- Carlos Eduardo (carlosrfranco)
- Miguel Ramos (mishingo)
- Stephen Joyner (sjrd218)
- Greg Zapp (ProTip)
- Christopher McCarroll-Gilbert (chrismcg14)
- Forrest Evans (fdevans)
For MySQL users: Starting with Rundeck
3.3.4 the MySQL JDBC driver is no longer be bundled with the distributions. See the Upgrade Guide for instructions to ensure your Rundeck installation can still connect to MySQL after upgrading.