# Release 3.3.7
Name: "onion ring salmon lamp"
# Webhooks: Enhanced Debugging Visibility
A new Webhook Debug screen allows admins to review results from recently received webhook requests for setup and troubleshooting. A visual rules evaluation screen highlights which conditions were met or missed.
# DataDog Incidents
New Workflows steps allow DataDog users to create / update Incidents and add Tasks to Incidents.
# Config Refresh
You can make changes in the rundeck-config.properties file and then get Rundeck to reload the config without having to restart. Check out details here.
# Additional Improvements
- Option Values can now use Key Storage to access secret information.
- Fix values list in option form displayed misaligned in 3.3.7
- Allow option values plugins to access the key storage
- Fix multivalued options validation with no errors when another option (not multivalued) is invalid
- Add the ability to reload rundeck-config.properties
- Enhance missing schedule UI and info
- Fixing multivalued options validation with no errors but that appear as invalid when another option (not multivalued) is invalid
- Handle dynamicProperties plugin errors
- Open execution in new tab on middle-click
- Include a checkbox to enable/disable expanding tokens for "Script File or URL" node step
- EventStore and webhooks debugging
- Greg Schueler (gschueler)
- Greg Zapp (ProTip)
- Stephen Joyner (sjrd218)
# Bug Reporters
For MySQL users: Starting with Rundeck
3.3.4 the MySQL JDBC driver is no longer be
bundled with the distributions. See the Upgrade Guide
for instructions to ensure your Rundeck installation can still connect to MySQL after