# Release 3.3.12
Name: "Onion ring springgreen piggy-bank"
Package repositories have moved!
Please read the new instructions for downloading Rundeck from our new package repositories.
This small release updates package dependencies to enhance the security of Rundeck and addresses some cosmetic fixes.
- Apache JDBC files updated to 9.0.44. Note: These files are not vulnerable. Updating helps reduce false positive findings in some security scans.
- Updated http-client 3.1 across multiple libraries. See CVE (opens new window)
# Core Product Updates
- Add Style for Fixed Table and Word Breaks (opens new window)
- Fix stuck progress bar on oversized logs (opens new window)
- Initialize cmdDatavariable used in closure (opens new window)
- Update Tomcat JDBC lib to 9.0.44 (opens new window)
- Fix: externally deleted job not reflected in scm import status (opens new window)
- Fix: "Duplicate to other project" option visibility (opens new window)
- Fix: Oracle saves empty fields as null and results in bug in comparison code (opens new window)
- Fix: /login/authAjax redirect loop for ajax requests (opens new window)
- Event resource ACLs at project level are not being honored (opens new window)
- Sec: Remove apache http-client 3.1 (opens new window)
- Fixes arguments of method called to handle schedules from project config API (opens new window)
- Fix: use aclFileManager to read project ACLs for export (opens new window)
- Imad Jafir (imad6639)
- Greg Schueler (gschueler)
- Luis Toledo (ltamaster)
- Rodrigo Navarro (ronaveva)
- Carlos Eduardo (carlosrfranco)
- Miguel Ramos (mishingo)
- Stephen Joyner (sjrd218)
- Greg Zapp (ProTip)
- Christopher McCarroll-Gilbert (chrismcg14)
- Forrest Evans (fdevans)
For MySQL users: Starting with Rundeck
3.3.4 the MySQL JDBC driver is no longer be
bundled with the distributions. See the Upgrade Guide
for instructions to ensure your Rundeck installation can still connect to MySQL after upgrading.