# Release 3.4.4
Name: "Papadum chartreuse cutlery" Release Date: September 21, 2021
- Download Rundeck (opens new window)
- Sign up for Release Notes (opens new window)
- Upgrade instructions
Rundeck version 3.4 has been packed full of exciting enhancements and new features and 3.4.4 is no exception. This release includes not-to-be-missed features for Enterprise and Community. Read the release notes below to see what 3.4.4 has to offer.
# Expanded Cloud Infrastructure plugins [Enterprise]
To better support cloud automation at scale, we’ve significantly expanded our cloud plugins for popular public clouds. This release includes new cloud infrastructure plugins that add coverage for Oracle Cloud and Google Cloud platforms and expands coverage within the Amazon Web Services and Azure platforms.
With these updates, Rundeck users can apply a single script to multiple nodes and can perform similar actions across multiple clouds which, overlaid with other resource contexts, provides users with the ability to create automated processes that span multiple domains.
# New UI based Ruleset Designer [Enterprise]
Jobs with complicated rule steps and conditionals can be hard to understand. To help users better visualize potential pathways according to step rules and conditions, we introduced the Ruleset Visualization as an incubating feature in 3.4.2. With the 3.4.4 release it's now possible to use the GUI to design your Ruleset and generate the rules automatically!
# Accessible Colors
We’ve updated our color palette with new colors. This update helps make Rundeck more accessible to people with disabilities by enhancing the contrast and overall visual presence of Rundeck. We think the updated color palette looks pretty good too!
# Enterprise Updates
- Our ServiceNow Application, which allows triggering automation from any ServiceNow screen, is now Quebec certified.
- Adding new GCP, Oracle, AWS Steps and Node Sources
- Show error page if not authorized to access System Configuration page.
- Upgrade pywinrm plugin to 2.0.14
# Core Product Updates
- Fix: dismissible alert x button too far right (opens new window)
- Fix duplicated node filter after save a job (opens new window)
- Add Jost variable font (opens new window)
- Fix SCM/Node Sources configuration auth checks to be less restrictive (opens new window)
- Migration to change adhoc_local_string column type from VARCHAR to NVARCHAR on SQL Server database. (opens new window)
- Update project picker to respect GUI startpage setting (opens new window)
- Fix: 'by:' urn list is not working (opens new window)
- Grant webhooks permissions with project based ACL (opens new window)
- Enhance color accessibility (opens new window)
- Delete apitoken.aclpolicy from docker image (opens new window)
- Fixing modal to save node filter when editing/creating a job. Adding config property to define max number of matched nodes. (opens new window)
- Remove dependency on Ant Design (opens new window)
- Add RUNDECK_GUI_STARTPAGE docker config (opens new window)
- Fix: Improve Limit log feature for better behavior with large logs (opens new window)
- Upgrade pywinrm plugin. (opens new window)
Here is a link to the full list of public PRs (opens new window)
# Community Contributors
- Jacek Kowalski (jacekkow)
- Rich Walkup (richwalkup)
- Anonymous (pheiduck)
# Staff Contributors
- Imad Jafir (imad6639)
- Greg Schueler (gschueler)
- Luis Toledo (ltamaster)
- Rodrigo Navarro (ronaveva)
- Carlos Eduardo (carlosrfranco)
- Miguel Ramos (mishingo)
- Stephen Joyner (sjrd218)
- Greg Zapp (ProTip)
- Christopher McCarroll-Gilbert (chrismcg14)
- Jason Qualman (qualman)
- Alexander Abarca (alexander-variacode)
- Alberto Hormazabal Cespedes (ahormazabal)
- Forrest Evans (fdevans)