Name: "Papadum blue briefcase" Release Date: July 16, 2021
Check out the new features and enhancements for both Rundeck Enterprise and Open Source in this release.
CyberArk Key Storage Plugin (Enterprise)
Keep your business and its most valuable assets secure. Preventing malicious account or credential access starts with sound privileged access management. The new CyberArk plugin joined existing Rundeck plugins with Thycotic and HashiCorp Vault to provide Rundeck users more options for secrets management. The CyberArk Key Storage Plugin can be used as a Key Storage backend for Rundeck. Use secrets from CyberArk in your automation scripts, Rundeck configuration, etc.
New Webhook UI!
Building on the great foundation of the UI improvements in 3.4.0, we have updated the Webhooks UI to fit our new UI design.
Lots of Bug Fixes!
Check out the list below to see what made it into this version.
- Cyberark Key Storage Plugin
- Enh: Allow Users created in User Manager to change their own password
- Fix: Import all groups when configuring OKTA SSO
- Fix: Powershell Plugin - Add the option to change console encoding to utf-8
Core Product Updates
- Fix issue on exported data vars for job references not being exported
- Fix 3.4.0 UI regressions
- Re-Design Webhooks screen
- Fix: UI Bug with Projects list that hinders display over 15 projects in a list.
- Update issue templates
- Fix: Unable to edit a job after removing a plugin used in that job
- Fix: optionValuePlugins list disappears when when a validation errors
- Scope Ace setup to execution plugin tab
- Add UI profile and search to plugin list endpoint
- Adding maxsize and expiration time for fileUploadService config on RundeckConfigBase
- Fix: Dropdown context menu to be shown in the Notification edit modal
- Access control did not allow users to toggle execution enabled/disabled option even if allowed by ACL policy
- Bump the Rundeck client version to 0.2.3
- Allowed apostrophe character on first name and last name fields
- Export Variables available to Notifications
- Fix: git build info is cached and not cleaned
- Fix: Unable to edit a job after removing a plugin used in that job.
- Fix: Add support for unquoted options (rundeck will supply the value as-is)
- Imad Jafir (imad6639)
- Greg Schueler (gschueler)
- Luis Toledo (ltamaster)
- Rodrigo Navarro (ronaveva)
- Carlos Eduardo (carlosrfranco)
- Miguel Ramos (mishingo)
- Stephen Joyner (sjrd218)
- Greg Zapp (ProTip)
- Christopher McCarroll-Gilbert (chrismcg14)
- Jason Qualman (qualman)
- Alexander Abarca (alexander-variacode)
- Alberto Hormazabal Cespedes (ahormazabal)
- Forrest Evans (fdevans)
- Umberto Nicoletti (unicolet)