# Release 3.4.1
Name: "Papadum blue briefcase"
Check out the new features and enhancements for both Rundeck Enterprise and Open Source in this release.
# CyberArk Key Storage Plugin (Enterprise)
Keep your business and its most valuable assets secure. Preventing malicious account or credential access starts with sound privileged access management. The new CyberArk plugin joined existing Rundeck plugins with Thycotic and HashiCorp Vault to provide Rundeck users more options for secrets management. The CyberArk Key Storage Plugin can be used as a Key Storage backend for Rundeck. Use secrets from CyberArk in your automation scripts, Rundeck configuration, etc.
# New Webhook UI!
Building on the great foundation of the UI improvements in 3.4.0, we have updated the Webhooks UI to fit our new UI design.
# Lots of Bug Fixes!
Check out the list below to see what made it into this version.
# Enterprise Updates
- Cyberark Key Storage Plugin
- Enh: Allow Users created in User Manager to change their own password
- Fix: Import all groups when configuring OKTA SSO
- Fix: Powershell Plugin - Add the option to change console encoding to utf-8
# Core Product Updates
- Fix issue on exported data vars for job references not being exported (opens new window)
- Fix 3.4.0 UI regressions (opens new window)
- Re-Design Webhooks screen (opens new window)
- Fix: UI Bug with Projects list that hinders display over 15 projects in a list. (opens new window)
- Update issue templates (opens new window)
- Fix: Unable to edit a job after removing a plugin used in that job (opens new window)
- Fix: optionValuePlugins list disappears when when a validation errors (opens new window)
- Scope Ace setup to execution plugin tab (opens new window)
- Add UI profile and search to plugin list endpoint (opens new window)
- Adding maxsize and expiration time for fileUploadService config on RundeckConfigBase (opens new window)
- Fix: Dropdown context menu to be shown in the Notification edit modal (opens new window)
- Access control did not allow users to toggle execution enabled/disabled option even if allowed by ACL policy (opens new window)
- Bump the Rundeck client version to 0.2.3 (opens new window)
- Allowed apostrophe character on first name and last name fields (opens new window)
- Export Variables available to Notifications (opens new window)
- Fix: git build info is cached and not cleaned (opens new window)
- Fix: Unable to edit a job after removing a plugin used in that job. (opens new window)
- Fix: Add support for unquoted options (rundeck will supply the value as-is) (opens new window)
- Imad Jafir (imad6639)
- Greg Schueler (gschueler)
- Luis Toledo (ltamaster)
- Rodrigo Navarro (ronaveva)
- Carlos Eduardo (carlosrfranco)
- Miguel Ramos (mishingo)
- Stephen Joyner (sjrd218)
- Greg Zapp (ProTip)
- Christopher McCarroll-Gilbert (chrismcg14)
- Jason Qualman (qualman)
- Alexander Abarca (alexander-variacode)
- Alberto Hormazabal Cespedes (ahormazabal)
- Forrest Evans (fdevans)
- Umberto Nicoletti (unicolet)