A copy of the release notes can be found below:
Name: “onion ring powderblue globe”
This is a jam packed release! We’ve been working closely with many of our partners to enhance Rundeck’s integration capabilities. Below is a list of the new integration features included in 3.3.3:
A full suite of plugins for Datadog. It’s now possible to use Datadog as a Node Source for your infrastructure, Send Datadog event payloads as a Workflow/Node Step or Notification, and Mute/Unmute hosts during a workflow
New PagerDuty Workflow Steps for “Escalate Incident”, “Run Response Play” and “Send V2 Event”.
Updated and enhanced ServiceNow plugins allow job writers to add any field to the respective tables for incidents and change records.
A new Amazon Web Services (AWS) SNS Webhook Plugin streamlines setup of SNS services that trigger Rundeck jobs by responding with the appropriate setup response payload.
A new GitHub Webhook Plugin allows for using GitHub webhook secrets and also responds to setup confirmation payloads.
Also included are some important performance updates that help Rundeck scale with your organization. The Project List Page now has pagination turned on by default and other areas of the product were refined for faster response times with larger Rundeck data sets.
- Increase jetty max form keys to 2000
- Update openssh plugin version to 2.0.1
- Migrate pre spring boot 2 cookie configs to valid configs
- HttpOnly session cookie disabled by default on Rundeck 3.3.X
- ACL List paging
- Fix read validation of a job from another project
- Force a retry when executing script if file is busy because chmod executed just before
- Paged Project List
- Fix: “Null hostname value”
- Bring minio client library up to 7.1.0
- Fix reflective access warning for java.util.logging.
- Show project Readme on home page only when configured
- Enable dynamic property values in vue plugin UIs, fix Icon node enhancer plugin
- Fix logging system initialization
- Upgrade pywinrm to 2.0.9
- Rundeck Job Replication plugin not pushing changes to remote Rundeck
- Change http return when execution status is passive from 503 to 200
- Upgrade axios from 0.18.1 to 0.19.2
- Security upgrade lodash from 4.17.15 to 4.17.16
- Plugin UI Enhancement
- README content always appears on the Project Home page (3.3.0-PREVIEW2)
- Jobref not using target project acls to validate if it can be executed
- Greg Schueler (gschueler)
- Greg Zapp (ProTip)
- Jaime Tobar (jtobard)
- Loren Jamison (sornerol)
- Stephen Joyner (sjrd218)
- Luis Toledo (ltamaster)
- Chris McG (chrismcg14)