A copy of the release notes can be found below:
Name: “nacho brown leaf”
- Fixes #5761 by adding scheduled true to the dynamic finder.
- Fix wrong job scheduled status message in jobs list
- Add underscore to project description regex.
- Fix #5753 - An error message needs to be shown on GUI when deleting the project returns an error
- Fixes Activity Filter Doesn’t Save in Search Modal
- Fixing a n+1 issue removing a code that accessed the list of executions and was making a query for each one.
- Fix for problem validating remote url options using other options values. 5733
- Fix #5721 by setting the form name to the correct value for the avg duration url.
- Changing the mechanism that loads the plugins into memory to consider the type of the plugin in addition to its name
- JobsAjax causing Rundeck to become unresponsive
- Enforced from Allowed Values fails when option value is used in Remote URL (persists)
- Job query internal extension
- Defining a default value for crontabString prop when field is empty.
- Bug/3922/jobs incorrect cursors
- Fix copy paste err message issue in UserService.
- Allow valid unicode characters in user first and last name fields
- Bug in UserService registerLogin
- Upgrade snakeyaml
- Upload plugin artifact to private repository fails
- search activity filter save
- expanding execution variables on notification plugin config
- scm git plugin: close repo and delete using recursive flag on cleanup
- FIX: typo in spanish translation
- Problem creating a new Project with Execution History Clean
- Notification doesn’t expand execution context variables on notification plugins
- Fix webhook checkbox label should work
- upgrade openssh plugin
- update jgit to 188.8.131.52912101111-r
- Bump handlebars from 4.1.2 to 4.5.3 in /rundeckapp/grails-spa
- Adds example for audit plugin
- ssh export rd variables
- Bump external-config from 1.1.2 to 1.3.0
- Rundeck 3 : Selection cursor
- Alberto Hormazabal C (ahormazabal)
- Greg Schueler (gschueler)
- Jaime Tobar (jtobard)
- Jesse Marple (jessemarple)
- Luis Toledo (ltamaster)
- Luke Swithenbank (lswith)
- Stephen Joyner (sjrd218)