A copy of the release notes can be found below:
Name: “nacho deeppink piggy-bank”
The 3.2.6 release of Rundeck includes improved support for building the environment on Windows Servers. Also of note are some of these Windows based plugins highlighted by our Field Engineer team. Using Powershell in Rundeck
Many other the bug fixes and enhancements in 3.2.6. Check out the list below.
This release fixes CVE-2020-11009.
See Upgrading to Rundeck 3.2 for full details.
- Scheduler - Handle null trigger and do not store durably
- Fix #5894 prevent double click on run job button
- Use pessimistic locking on job stats update
- Remove remaining SCM calls prior to job list on GUI
- Remove scm calls prior to job list.
- Fix #5943 - Avoiding creating temporary files when deleting executions
- Some fixes for saving writeable project node data
- Support windows builds
- Fix #5945 - Shared data context was not considering the base map with options attributes
- option variable not expanded in child job’s mail notification
- Job Execution Cleanup process creates many tmp files
- Unable to delete global log filters (3.2.4 and 3.2.5)
- fix for issue 5889 global variables delete
- Ftr/paged job list plugin
- Quick/double clicking “Run Job” causes invalid request token to display
- 500 error: More than one row with the given identifier was found: …, for class: rundeck.LogFileStorageRequest
- Greg Schueler (gschueler)
- Greg Zapp (ProTip)
- Jaime (jtobard)
- Stephen Joyner (sjrd218)