Notes from 2.3.0 Release
- Improved support for use of Windows, both as a Rundeck server
and a remote node.
- Fixed outstanding issues with CLI .bat scripts
- Support powershell scripts by allowing configuration of file extension to be used in workflow script steps. E.g use “.ps1” because powershell will not execute a script that doesn’t end in .ps1.
- Other fixes for issues with script-based plugins and Windows paths.
- Added support for storing Passwords in the Key Storage facility.
The built-in SSH execution and SCP file copy both now support using stored passwords. Note: the Key Storage facility is not encrypted by default, see Key Storage.
- Added a new GUI for uploading Passwords and public/private keys to the Key Storage facility
- Bug fixes
- Disable SSLv3 by default
Fix more regressions in executing remote inline script steps.
See 2.3.0 release notes.
- Alex Honor (ahonor)
- Greg Schueler (gschueler)
- dispatch -s scriptfile – args fails
- Create email settings page in admin guide
- that ^M aka CRLF line terminators
- node attributes not expanded in inline scripts in 2.3.1