The Github script plugin is a Workflow Step plugin included with Rundeck Pro that runs a command located on a GitHub repo.
- Github Path: The path of the repo, with the format
- File Name: The script to run
- Script Executable: The executable that will run the script
- Execution Timeout: The execution timeout, leave it empty if the timeout is not needed
- Username: Github username
- Password: Github password
If Username and password are not provided, the library looks at ~/.github property file (check http://github-api.kohsuke.org)