Name: “cafe au lait saddlebrown grain”
This release has many new features and bugfixes, and contains some refactoring under the hood.
- Upgraded grails framework, which adds support for Java 8 (and removes Java 6)
- Can now store Project definition and configuration in the database (optional), see Project Definitions and information in the Upgrade Guide.
- Improved GUI for administering a project: modify Project configuration file contents, and readme.md/motd.md contents. Project archiving is also now performed asynchronously.
- New Jasypt encryption plugin can be used for Key Storage and Project Configuration, see Jasypt Encryption Converter Plugin
- Support Key Storage password for SSH sudo and SSH private key passphrase
- New workflow step plugin: Assert state of another Job, optionally halt workflow with custom status string
rd-acl commandline tool can list test and generate .aclpolicy file contents, see rd-acl
- New Orchestrator plugin point. Orchestrators can be used to batch and sequence the matched nodes used in node dispatching, e.g.: only allow a certain % to run simultaneously.
- Added hybrid LDAP + properties file group authentication for JAAS (
Note: We’ve attempted to maintain compatibility with previous plugins, but due to changes in the core library, Rundeck may have issues loading or running some plugins.
Please report issues found to Github issues.
See the Upgrading Guide
- Andreas Knifh
- Greg Schueler (gschueler)
- Mark Bidewell (mbidewell)
- Mayank Asthana (mayankasthana)
- Puru Tuladhar (tuladhar)
- Thomas Mueller (vinzent)
- Yagi (yagince)